Okaloosa County Airport Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schoolcop

Does anyone know the freq that the Okaloosa County Airport Police Dept runs on? I checked the RR data base and found nothing for them. Thanks for any help.

ki4wbn

As far as I know OCSO works off of the 460.950 airport ops frequency. I know they do get on there sometimes, but I'm not sure if they are always on there.

ranger821

Premium Subscriber
Trunked frequencies in the area. FWB

Hey guys. KB4OIF here. Are there a lot of trunked frequencies here in the area. I see some here on radio Ref. but is it worth the bucks to buy the software. I have a pro 97. I have the cable. I know most of Eglin is encrypted and for good reason, but what about others?

KB4OIF

wise871

Database Admin
Hey guys. KB4OIF here. Are there a lot of trunked frequencies here in the area. I see some here on radio Ref. but is it worth the bucks to buy the software. I have a pro 97. I have the cable. I know most of Eglin is encrypted and for good reason, but what about others?

KB4OIF
The only other trunk systems in the area are Pensacola and Bay County. FYI the only encryption on the Eglin system is the police, fire, EMS. On Hurlburt it’s the police and flightline maintenance. Whiting, Pensacola, Panama City are all in the clear. There are over 400+ talkgroups to listen too on the DOD P-25 system in this area. Even here in Navarre I pick up Tyndall AFB most nights. The Pro-97 will not let you monitor any of the military P-25 stuff to include Tyndall.

ranger821

Premium Subscriber
trunked freq's

Thanks for the info Dan. My dual band ham radio will get there but it would be a real hassle to try to listen to them. I have 4 different scanners and four dual band radios that have extended receive on them. I may try to get some of them put in. I listen to OK, Santa Rosa, and walton. counties. Some air. And a lot of ham radio.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.