Okc Emsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

foster_006

EMSA's UHF 400 system is really active tonight. Wondering if something is wrong with 800? I'm seeing some EMSA activity on UniTrunker on the state system.. most of it seems to be on the 400 though.

foster_006

EMSA's UHF 400 system is really active tonight. Wondering if something is wrong with 800? I'm seeing some EMSA activity on UniTrunker on the state system.. most of it seems to be on the 400 though.

Now they seem to be simulcasting on UHF and on the 800... tg 30256... (Emsa Mutual Aid 8E).. Analog! :D

Enjoy it while it lasts!!! :D

foster_006

Now they seem to be simulcasting on UHF and on the 800... tg 30256... (Emsa Mutual Aid 8E).. Analog! :D

Enjoy it while it lasts!!! :D

Just heard a dispatcher advise that they are dispatching off of a portable radio on UHF.. and that all of their comm center radios are down.

car2back

It also might be mentioned for Tulsa area folks that EMSA's encryption has been up and down for the last few days over this way... someone with a digital scanner might could take advantage of it and here them ;)

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I heard EMSA on 7W off the Baker Peak tower last weekend, not encrypted. Trying to make a link with Mediflight. I think they went to VHF finally.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.