Okc Pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

mundell22

Hey all have you in the OKC area had an issues with picking up springlake and will rogers PD. I keep on getting long pauses after transmission and unreadable Transmission form Will rodgers. I have formatted and tried a diff scanner same issue. I am by the North May repeater

rockhound

Yes, I've experienced this for the past few days. I'm just north of Mustang

dbestfirefighter

Dozer
Premium Subscriber
Its the links to the Edacs system thats causing the dead keys, the city radio guys did SUCH a good job linking them together. As for Will Rogers, I can bearly understand the audio with any of the links (another awesome job by our civil servants) so I will listen in on the vhf side to see what I can hear.

foster_006

I've had problems understanding Hefner in the past. For the most part, it's alright.. but quite loud and inaudible at times.

Hefner air, like the rest of them, has it's problems. I can't recall the last time I heard it, but it wasn't too long ago. It used to be the strongest signal I receive out of the 4.. until I moved.

Sparky_one

ping

A former coworker stops by every once and a while and likes to rag chew and get up to date on company gossip. He pings the input of the legacy system and the last time he tried, Sante Fe was the only one that did not respond.
From what I can tell, they are having a devil of a time with the system linkages. They seem to never be able to link the system to Mediflight in an effective way. Just recently they got it about half way. They also have tried to link the state system to mediflight and it works most of the time. They like to link the pilot to whatever fire department is at the scene to coordinate landing zones. It is hap hazard at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.