OKDPS seeks renewal of 700MHz Conventional Sys

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
Looks like the 700MHz conventional system for OKDPS is almost ready for permanent auth.
Found this letter on the FCCs website on some call signs that expire shy of 2 weeks.

I noticed on the kml file on the RR Wiki page that the Capital site and a few others in the panhandle do not list HAC's.

Has anyone even heard anything on the capital sites here in okc?

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
So im adding the conventional stuff to my scanner I keep in the car since I will be out more in these areas from now on for work and am confused by the amount of freqs listed for woodward, harmon, buffalo for example have 8+ frequencies. Surly not all on repeaters. Are some of these T/A channels or something? i am not sure what I need to add. Using the wiki page

nd5y

The Google Earth .kml file is missing NACs because they were unkown a couple years ago when I made the map and I never updated it. It might not have all the sites or frequencies now. People have submitted NACs and active channels for most sites to the database.

All I know about the system is from the FCC apps and attachments and what was actually confirmed and submitted to the database.

I have no idea why they licensed multiple repeaters per site in the NW but only one repeater per site in the SE.

All the sites are licensed as repeaters. They didn't license the mobiles on the repeater outputs. I don't know if they have talkaround on the repeater outputs.

There is one license for the nationwide itinerant mobile frequencies at the bottom of the wiki article. I have no idea if they are used for anything. There are plenty of national interoperability 700 MHz channels they could use simplex. I have no idea if they programmed them in the radios. There used to be some OHP 800 MHz simplex channels. I don't know if those still exist.

LowderK

LEO / Paramedic
Premium Subscriber
I listen to Watonga, Harmon, buffalo, and Woodward every day they are all repeaters however at times the mobiles are not simulcast but enid dispatch seems to be most every time... their mobiles are set up for vote scan... unless something has changed