Oklahoma City's Best Almost Entertaining Talk Groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

screamin72

I think talk group 899 Will Rogers Airport Parking Shuttle Vans (AP PARK) Site 1 Core Simulcast Layer is the most entertaining. Them guys early in the morning are relaxed and talk about I'm making coffee.....He who goes in circles is a wheel........down to earth people. :D

What is your Favorited?

yancmo

I think I'd agree. Although I turn them off often because they are so chatty and I like to listen to Law and Fire. But when it's boring I know I can count on those guys. :)

S

screamin72

I'm the same way. Ill turn off ProVoice and turn on analogue and bypass the audio pipe just to listen to the analogue groups. Never know what you can hear. Sometimes we can find a good joke on those agencies that don't seem to mind some humanity!

nermel

The Water Department talkgroups can be amusing in thee evening. They tend to get calls then from people that claim to have "paid" their past due water bill, hoping they will turn it on since it is after hours, among other types of odd calls. Once I heard a dispatcher say "Find out which plumber they hired, so we know NOT to use them"

S

screamin72

I want to expand this thread to the whole State of Oklahoma not just Oklahoma City. Wished I would have thought about it. Kind of late now to change topic title.

Status
Not open for further replies.