Oklahoma P25 ID’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeater474

Premium Subscriber
I see where Ottawa County has recently gone to p25 but I can’t locate any ID’s. Anyone happen to know what they are or tell me where I can find them? Looking for Ottawa county and the city of Miami, OK

Thx!

air-scan

I see where Ottawa County has recently gone to p25 but I can’t locate any ID’s. Anyone happen to know what they are or tell me where I can find them? Looking for Ottawa county and the city of Miami, OK

Thx!
They are on OKWIN (P25) Site 017 located here scroll down to Miami section

The only Miami TG listed is 1767 Miami Police, Fire, and EMS.

Enjoy!

peterjmag

Remember to find future and past TGs just divide or multiply by 16. For example 1767*16=28272 or 28272/16=1767 so the new P25 TG is 1767 and the old analog TG is 28272. Happy Scanning.

smokeater474

Premium Subscriber
That formula is great news. Thank you! I had been trying to locate new TGs for Pryor since they upgraded to P25 since they are not in the database yet. However, I still lack Mayes Sheriff as the old TG isn’t published either. Anyone happen to have their new TG?

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
That formula is great news. Thank you! I had been trying to locate new TGs for Pryor since they upgraded to P25 since they are not in the database yet. However, I still lack Mayes Sheriff as the old TG isn’t published either. Anyone happen to have their new TG?
Found it yesterday, on Coweta's site, 1067

Status
Not open for further replies.