OKWIN statewide coverage map

Status
Not open for further replies.

n5bew1

Here is a state wide coverage map of the original OKWIN system. I have been looking for something like this for a while.

Attachments

• okwinmapviewer.jpg
    okwinmapviewer.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,301
Last edited:

n5usr

Premium Subscriber
Aww, man... And here I was ("some local government") all ready to buy myself an Abrams for patrol duty...

Wait, maybe I could just RENT one for those "special event"... Nope, can't do that either, darn it...

Heh heh...

:D

That image is pretty fuzzy, I found the original document on the ok.gov website, but can't seem to get a clean URL to it. Googled for "recovery act jag application oklahoma", opened up "more results from ok.gov" and toward the bottom of the list it's the "LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT APPLICATION FOR STATE FUNDS". MS Word document.

Edit: Actually, the version I found appears to be different - at least, the pagination is different. It's also from 2009 I guess, says applications are due Jan 2010! The map seems the same, though, and it is even older - dated 13 June 2007.

Edit2: Cool. The map in the Word doc is actually higher-res than its size in the document, if you zoom WAAAY in you can actually see many/most of the site names and numbers. Some are overlapped with other text and not readable.

Last edited:

robynsjw

That costs extra to design. We don't want any Arkansasions or Missourians talking on OUR channels!
That is a good find...

n5bew1

This may be about as current as there is. I don't think any new sites have been added that would change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.