OKWIN SW area P25 progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd5y

There are two towers in the ASR that are about 4 miles W of Sayre but the ULS has no PLMR licenses for the state of OK or anything else in that area.

LowderK

LEO / Paramedic
Premium Subscriber
OK here is the west repeater it is Analog and Is not a Low band Relay System.. the relay for OHP in western Oklahoma is UHF off the Cheyenne OETA tower and the equipment is a Kenwood TK690H/890 dual band mobile set up as a repeater... here is the repeater info for the repeater west of Sayre on the old Dobson cellular tower which is american tower now and with At&t carrier on it....

Rx 159.2100
Tx 154.935
CTCSS 151.4

The Clinton Repeater is the same Frequencies Just Reversed with different tone I think 71.9

I also have the OHP CID Freq's which is what they use when doing Interdiction in western oklahoma if anyone needs they are VHF analog

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
OK here is the west repeater it is Analog and Is not a Low band Relay System.. the relay for OHP in western Oklahoma is UHF off the Cheyenne OETA tower and the equipment is a Kenwood TK690H/890 dual band mobile set up as a repeater... here is the repeater info for the repeater west of Sayre on the old Dobson cellular tower which is american tower now and with At&t carrier on it....

Rx 159.2100
Tx 154.935
CTCSS 151.4

The Clinton Repeater is the same Frequencies Just Reversed with different tone I think 71.9

I also have the OHP CID Freq's which is what they use when doing Interdiction in western oklahoma if anyone needs they are VHF analog
Yeah pass them right along.

LowderK

LEO / Paramedic
Premium Subscriber
Here are some other active Freq's that I have all for OHP and all are Simplex from what I can tell they are interdiction units on the interstate and only around here every so often..
CID 1 155.7600 CTCSS 114.8
CID 2 155.7600 CTCSS 100.0
CID 3 154.9350 CTCSS 114.8
CID 4 154.9350 CTCSS 100.0

These were found using my Scanner here locally about 6 months ago

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
Here are some other active Freq's that I have all for OHP and all are Simplex from what I can tell they are interdiction units on the interstate and only around here every so often..
CID 1 155.7600 CTCSS 114.8
CID 2 155.7600 CTCSS 100.0
CID 3 154.9350 CTCSS 114.8
CID 4 154.9350 CTCSS 100.0

These were found using my Scanner here locally about 6 months ago
Much appreciated, thank you!

LowderK

LEO / Paramedic
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone happen to know the forestry service P25 repeater info for the black kettle area in roger mills co.? The repeater is on the OETA tower at Cheyenne

nd5y

Does anyone happen to know the forestry service P25 repeater info for the black kettle area in roger mills co.? The repeater is on the OETA tower at Cheyenne
USFS Black Kettle repeater is supposed to be 170.525. The input might be 165.075 or 172.350. If it's still analog the PL might be 110.9 and it might not have PL on the output.
None of that is confirmed. You most likely will have to search the 162-174 federal band and try to find it yourself.

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
Working down here by mangum this morning, about 8 miles from the new tower and haven't heard anything on it. Even have a custom search going in the frequency band and haven't heard a peep.

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
Ahh gotcha, I thought they were just going to use one of the existing towers already in place.

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
A little perplexed as to how this was working tonight but OHP Troop-A was talking to Troop-H in clinton on DPS Event 1 on the P25 system with units all the way in elk city talking on it as well, but to my knowledge there isn't anything in those areas that would allow them to do so. What kind of sorcery is this?!?!?!?

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
A little perplexed as to how this was working tonight but OHP Troop-A was talking to Troop-H in clinton on DPS Event 1 on the P25 system with units all the way in elk city talking on it as well, but to my knowledge there isn't anything in those areas that would allow them to do so. What kind of sorcery is this?!?!?!?

did you hear anyone talk to other troops east of okc along i40? OHP is assisting another state with an incident earlier. What your hearing may be related.

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
Nope just okc to troop h. Some lady got kidnapped and they were trying to ping where they were going. Last transmission about 10 minutes ago was pinged west of shamrock texas. No idea what's going on in texas can't hear.

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
No patch, I had two scanners going at once, one that had ohp conventional channels and the other one had all the digital stuff. Dispatch would talk on digital then talk on low band but yet some of the ground units were talking on the digital in elk city plain as day then would go back to utilizing the conventional stuff. It really was quite interesting to listen what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.