Old Bridge township Possible new assigned frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Anyone know any further frequencies that old bridge township might use for some reason this past month of october there has been hardly anything being herd on the frequencies not sure if nothing is happening throughout town or not but ems came on talking about green and white ems and they where talking and answering someone over the radio but you can only hear one person talking i noticed this midway october any ideas anyone from town monitoring ?

GM

Premium Subscriber
Additional Freqs.

Check the Old Bridge TRS page - I submitted two more frequencies that are used a heavy amount of the time. If you don't have them in the scanner yet, you are missing 97% of the action! They recently added them into the radio system so that's why you didn't hear anything. I had the same problem.

GM

Premium Subscriber
Old Bridge Fireground Frequencies

Anyone know what the 800 MHz Old Bridge NJ fireground frequencies are? I'm not making reference to the trunked talkgroups, but the low-powered freq's. I have listed from the FCC database the following:

867.0625; 867.1625; 867.5875; 868.2000; 868.9875 (Relay)

Any intel. is most appreciated.

richw221

I used to be able to hear all of the conversations fine, then I notices as the peope before did that I was missing all the converstaions, I have entered the listed Freq's in my Uniden Trunk Tracker that are in the database, including the 2 new ones, I still don't hear any conversations unless I manually monitor the one frequency?! Do I have to change the data type in the scanner or something?

Thanks in advance!

GM

Premium Subscriber
Old Bridge NJ using County EDACS ??

I noticed last night that Old Bridge TRS is down and using the Middlesex County EDACS. Anyone know what happened?? I was able to scan them up until about 5 pm and then when I put the scanner back on @ 8 pm, the control channel was off line and nowhere to be found. They were using the TG 10-030 (EM Scene 1) last night and now using 10-027. Currently, officers are having a hard time with this system, as the clarity of the transmissions are breaking up and problems with proper radio programming. Any intel. would be great.

elk2370bruce

For the latest intel about what happened in Old Bridge, check out the Middlesex County forum on Long Island Scanning. Look at the end of the Old Bridge Trunked thread. It's all there and accurate as of noon today.
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.