Old database

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcat741

Premium Subscriber
How do I get a copy of an earlier database. Culver city has replaced their old freqwith just two tac channels. The dispatch police channel is missing but I know still being used. Can anyone give me some help...

Thanks

kma371

QRT
How do I get a copy of an earlier database. Culver city has replaced their old freqwith just two tac channels. The dispatch police channel is missing but I know still being used. Can anyone give me some help...

Thanks

Since you don't have profile location and you didn;t mention what Culver City you are talking about, I can assume you mean Culver City, CA?

Looks like they are here now:
Interagency Communications Interoperability System (ICIS) Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Let us know here or in a submission as to what the frequency you mention is so the database can be updated to reflect what it really is!
Always can ask someone who knows here may mention it or the admins that work this system.

Then what you would need is the 'cached' listing of it that the well known search sites do. They only generally keep them for im guessing a week or more likely less back in time.

Yahoo didn't have it cached.

At bing.com or google.com, paste in the link above in comment 2, do a search, then there is a little drop down arrow on the first listing, use that. Bing has the 8-25-14 listing
Interagency Communications Interoperability System (ICIS) Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

google 8-26-14 Interagency Communications Interoperability System (ICIS) Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

Again this WILL go away after a couple days or so. Accordingly you would need to save that listing if need be before it becomes history.

Then even try https://web.archive.org/web/20110501133030/http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2856

Goes back to 4-23-11 !

Assuming that is the correct city you asked about I compared the current to the 4-23-11 listing and the control frequencies were they only ones changed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.