Old NASCAR Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpcrout

Why are the NASCAR frequencies over 2 years old ?? Even the name of the series is wrong. I am certainly not jining for 2 year old frequencies

kma371

QRT
Why are the NASCAR frequencies over 2 years old ?? Even the name of the series is wrong. I am certainly not jining for 2 year old frequencies

The listing may be that old because no one has provided new ones. We are a user sourced site and depend on users to provide information. Do you have new ones to provide?

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
For the most part the frequencies are the same anyway. I spend $5.00 at every race to buy a new list and other than a S&P or 2 nothing ever changes. There are multiple lists posted for the last 2 years including this year.

dgregjones

The Monster Cup frequencies listed in flythunderbird's post are accurate. The only differences I noticed are that #31 Newman uses the 2nd freq, #95 Kahne uses the 3rd freq, and 99 Weatherman uses 453.6125 and 455.9875.

Not to sound like an advertisement, but "Speedway Scanner" offers a yearly subscription for $15. and covers all the major and many minor racing series.

Also for those who don't like to take the time or effort to manually program their scanner, Racing Electronics sells a scanner that you can program at the track with no programming fees. All you have to do is be at the track, turn the scanner on, press the "over the air" option and the scanner will download all of the frequencies including the CTCSS/DCS codes for all the series racing that weekend.
This scanner however is pretty much only good for racing as it only covers the 450.00 to 470.00 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.