Old Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeomike2709

Good morning.
Just want to point out what a great help Radio Reference is to me as well as the members who post on the Forums. I've been monitoring for a very long time but suffered from an illness and forgot a lot of what I took for granted.

I'm a veteran and former firefighter in a family full of public safety folks. I appreciate the respect on the forums for everyone who posts (and searches first for answers).

Anyway again thanks to all who offer their input on various questions.

DJ11DLN

You are not alone. I had monitored since a young age but then took a somewhat involuntary hiatus for several years. While I was out of it, a great deal of what I was interested in hearing went from conventional analog to trunked with digital modulation. Without RR and the people who make it what it is, I'd never have made the leap. I try to pay it back a little when I can, but mostly there are so many really knowledgeable people on here that I don't get much of a chance!

Romeomike2709

You are not alone. I had monitored since a young age but then took a somewhat involuntary hiatus for several years. While I was out of it, a great deal of what I was interested in hearing went from conventional analog to trunked with digital modulation. Without RR and the people who make it what it is, I'd never have made the leap. I try to pay it back a little when I can, but mostly there are so many really knowledgeable people on here that I don't get much of a chance!
Thanks for responding!

Status
Not open for further replies.