Old School

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC8JPZ

Premium Subscriber
Not sure if anyone is fammiliar with this unit or not. My grandmother gave this scanner to me about 15 years ago. It was my grandfathers a really long time ago. It has an access plate on the bottom to get into the scanner to change crystals I assume. Still works great, justs needs a little cleanup. It's a MacDonald Instuments CE-100. Brings back a allot of memories.
241184662_cf8f987f39.jpg

lostdog19

KC8JPZ said:
Not sure if anyone is fammiliar with this unit or not. My grandmother gave this scanner to me about 15 years ago. It was my grandfathers a really long time ago. It has an access plate on the bottom to get into the scanner to change crystals I assume. Still works great, justs needs a little cleanup. It's a MacDonald Instuments CE-100. Brings back a allot of memories.
241184662_cf8f987f39.jpg

I believe this is the same model my cousin found one Christmas holiday at my Grandmother's house. I was probably only around 12 then, and so I managed to talk my parents into getting me a 4 channel handheld RS scannel for a present. From there to a RS Pro 30 that my uncle gave me, and then to my current BR330T. Ah the memories...

N9JIG

Sheriff
I have seen these before, I think it is actually a Midland under the hood. There were several brands that were rebadged from other manufactuerers like Bearcat, Regency and Midland.

Montgomery Wards and Sears sold Bearcats labeled with the store names and there were others.

Amazingly, there is one just like this on eBay right now!:wink:

KC8JPZ

Premium Subscriber
That is me in the avatar. However, it is a HK USP .40 with the brushed stainless slide. The springfield XD is a remarkable pistol as well.

jim7os.jpg

40cal6hb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.