Old Sebastian County Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

nspace01

Premium Subscriber
Correct me if I am wrong, Sebastian County has a listing on RR that is way out of date........every frequency listed is no longer used and is now covered by talking groups in the Arkansas Wireless Information Network(AWIN).

rwier

Correct me if I am wrong, Sebastian County has a listing on RR that is way out of date........every frequency listed is no longer used and is now covered by talking groups in the Arkansas Wireless Information Network(AWIN).

Copied from another Forum:

The RR DB is made up of "submissions" of new frequencies or "submissions" of corrections to existing frequencies, by users like you and me. I have not made a submission, and I am guessing that you have not either.

God bless those that have, in the past, taken the time, to make this site a remarkable asset to radio users everywhere!

Thanks,
Rob

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012

I believe that frequencies remain in the data base until their license is cancelled or expires.

poppafred

Yes, you are correct. I believe they have more than one old listing. There are actually more AWIN talkgroups than old frequencies. Sebastian Co has been freed up to create separate talkgroups for any of its users or services, many are unlisted and remain unidentified on RR.

There are frequencies listed on RR that have not been used for a decade. But until the license either is surrendered or expires, the FCC will continue to list them and they will stay in the database here.

chrish04

On the Sebastian county page. All the fire frequncies are still active but they only use them for paging out fire and ems calls

nspace01

Premium Subscriber
My problem with old unused trunk systems and Conventional Freq. is that I have a Homepatrol-1. It loads everything listed on RR BD (within 30 miles of my location) into the scanner, then I have to "avoid" them (Lockout).

Oklahoma is even worse. I can't hear OHP at all from Ft Smith.

Papa Fred: I am now President of AOAS.............How Have You Been???

Nspace01
KD5TPY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.