• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Older pro 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

click426

Any of you scanner enthusiasts have any mods for this old scanner 30/512mhz pro 2024 channel speed mods?
Made by GRE

JohnGood

I also have a PRO 2024 60 Channel Scanner and can't seem to get the new Frequencies entered into it, the new MTO ones that went , i thought was Digital But was Told they are Gone ANALOG but still don't seem to do anything for me, can't hear anyone.. Do u have any ideas ??

JohnGood

Delete this one Please

Please DELETE, i sent it twice SORRY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.