Olmsted Fls/Twp TG 56470 GCRCN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdAzalia

I have this TG locked out yet I am seeing/logging the Falls and Township PD on TG 56470. Huh??

budevans

I have this TG locked out yet I am seeing/logging the Falls and Township PD on TG 56470. Huh??

You need to provide more information. Such as are you monitoring with a Scanner or SDS software on a PC. Provide details regarding which setup you are using.

Once you provide that info you should click on Report and have an Admin move your post to the appropriate forum.

KB8VJU

Premium Subscriber
That’s kind of weird...

But Unitrunker has in the past shown that as a patched TG of Olmsted Falls and Olmsted Township PD. I believe it’s tagged as PD Interop.

EdAzalia

But Unitrunker has in the past shown that as a patched TG of Olmsted Falls and Olmsted Township PD. I believe it’s tagged as PD Interop.
Yes I( think I remember something about that and Uniden scanners.

I enabled the two TGs listed as dispatch for the two PDs but never recorded a log on either of them despite the activity on 56470. So I'm sure it has to do with the patch deal.

I was gonna email you Joe abt it but not knowing your sit I opted to query here. :)

EdAzalia

Followup...
Now both PDs are appearing on TG 56453 only - nothing on 56470.
~~~~ but but but....
I notice now on yesterday's log, that TGs 56453, 56470 and 56472 were active! All three!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.