• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

One sick teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstockmyer

LAKEWOOD, Colo -- A 26-year-old teacher at a residential treatment center in Lakewood is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student at the facility.

Michelle Leigh Tolar was arrested Wednesday afternoon after being interviewed by detectives. Lakewood police were tipped by a couselor about a possible relationship between Tolar and a male student at Jefferson Hills Residential Treatment Center.

The student, as with other teens who are housed there, was placed in the facility by court order. The center treats at-risk males and females between 12 and 20 years old with severe emotional and behavioral problems.

Tolar has been a teacher at the facility for approximately two years, police said.

Detectives will present the case to the district attorney for review and the filing of charges. Tolar faces charges of sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust and sexual assault.

Jefferson Hills Residential Treatment Center is not part of nor affiliated with the Jefferson County Public School District. It is a nonprofit behavioral treatment center overseen by the Division of Childcare, Division of Youth Corrections and the Division of Mental Health.

I got that from the Denverchannel.com

How desperate/sick do you have to be, as a teacher, to look to your students for love?

mastr

I don't recall any teachers like that when I was 16 years old.

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
"Whats love go to do with it"? like Tina said.

I don't recall any teachers like that either, except the ones I made up in my sick little mind:)
Just goes to show you that the Times, they are A' Changin
Now the kids parents will probably sue the State for his lost childhood--

Go-24

Nope, no teachers sharing when I was in school, at least they werent sharing with me.

SCPD

cstockmyer said:
The center treats at-risk males and females between 12 and 20 years old with severe emotional and behavioral problems.
Im sure this didnt help the student with is emotional behavioral problems any.

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
I bet she could beat it (The rap I mean) if the kid goes in to court and says "Mikey liked it!"

n4voxgill

Silent Key
There has been a lot of these incidents. The case out on the west coast where the teacher ended up pregnant, served time in prison and got out and married the kid. Last year in Florida they had two cases. What burns me up is if it is a male teacher and a female student they want to throw away the key, but if it is a female teacher and male student you hear comments like he enjoyed it.

Last edited:

flyingwolf

but if it is a female teacher and male student you here comments like he enjoyed it.
Its called a double standard.

Problem is, is that it is true.
Normally it is the male teachers who take advantage of the little girls, but the horny little boys don't mind it, why do you think there is almost never a sign from the kid, other then really good attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.