One smart kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Schools put genius child in special ed, tell mom he can't learn. Now he's free, and he could win a Nobel Prize | The Libertarian Republic

They said he would never learn, now he’ll teach them a thing or two…

A genius boy whose IQ is higher than Albert Einstein is on his way to possibly winning a Nobel Prize after being set free of special education programs in public schools. His mother made the decision to take him out of the programs, even after having doctors diagnose him with Aspergers and say that her son Jacob Barnett would never even learn to tie his shoes.

CapStar362

Aspergers Syndrome is known for individuals to have EXTREME IQ Levels.

im one of them :)

now im not going to boast a EXTREME IQ, but im up there. i havent had many friends in my life in person, so i found lots of time to do many activities. sports, technical stuff, martial arts, CAP ( as a helo pilot ) and learn alot of trades

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
In our school district this young man would have been immediately place in G/T (gifted/talented) classes instead of so-called `Special Ed'! (Oh, and yes, there *is* also a `Special Ed' `track', too. Both `tracks' have been available in our `little rural' school district for many years unlike the so-called `Urban/Suburban/City' systems that so many so-called `ExSpurts' like to spout off about being so good these days.)

Status
Not open for further replies.