Oneida County P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
FYI to listeners in Oneida County... I have began to hear some testing tonight on 151.1825 with a NAC of 293. Also some transmissons in analog with 110.9 PL as well.

Not sure who is doing the testing, but heard unit "291" calling unit "293"

From Central/Southern Oswego County, they are actually coming in really nice.

c0untyb0y

thanks for the heads up. will have to keep a ear to this one. with the unit numbers 29x, I wonder if it's not a county EMO identifier. 280 is the Emergency Services director, 281 the Deputy ES dir, 285 the MCI coordinator. ???

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
Not sure. Maybe after hearing some more testing, we can figure out who (dept/divison) will be using these channels. They mentioned that they were going to the site on 11/3 in the afternoon and they will do some more testing afterwards. Would be a good time to tune in.

studgeman

Premium Subscriber
Quick run through the FCC, says it is indeed licensed to Oneida Co. It is a repeater up on Skyline Dr. It was licensed back in 2010. Added to my scanner as well.

KD2DXF

Nobody
Premium Subscriber
And to add to this, ive heard non stop testing on OC Fire dispatch, but when i switched over to the Utica EDACS i heard nothing on fire band, turned back to conventional and continued to hear testing, but the fire pager was silent, not shure what to make of it, and same for fire approach

Status
Not open for further replies.