Oneida Herkimer Madison School Cooperative TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

For those who are familiar with the Oneida Herkimer Madison School Cooperative...

Please help me clear up some confusion about how the TRS is listed in the RRDB and RR Wiki.

The system seems to be a TRS which functionally serves multiple counties (Oneida, Herkimer, and Madison Counties).
The system is listed in the DB as a single-county TRS, and in the Wiki as a multi-county TRS. The goal is to get the DB and Wiki to reflect the same thing.

Should this TRS be listed as a single-county TRS, or as a multi-county TRS?

Thanks in advance for your help,

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
The system is assigned to all three counties, so I'm not sure what exactly you're asking? :confused:

QDP2012

GTR8000, Thanks for your reply. I can see why you would be confused. If I hadn't looked at the DB several times before posting my first message, I would be confused, too.

When I posted the first message, I should have posted screen-shots of the 4 related DB pages, because the DB's crumb-trail on the TRS's page showed "US > New York > Oneida County > Oneida Herkimer Madison School Cooperative", the "Counties" field did not list "3 Counties", and the TRS was not listed at the bottom of the Herkimer and Madison County pages, like it was at the bottom of the Oneida page. This made the system seem like it was listed as a single-county TRS.

The DB now shows the TRS as a multi-county TRS, and is listed at the bottom of each of the three county-pages. The DB and Wiki now match. Regardless of whether the DB was adjusted silently or whether something on my end got refreshed so that it correctly displays the current crumb-trail on the TRS page, and the TRS listings at the bottom of each county page, either way, the DB and Wiki now match. That's all I was trying to achieve.

Thanks again for the reply,

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
It was displaying all three counties when I clicked on it, and the last update to the system was a year ago.

In any case, there are a few tweaks that I need to apply to the system, so I'll take care of that.

QDP2012

Thanks

It was displaying all three counties when I clicked on it, and the last update to the system was a year ago.

In any case, there are a few tweaks that I need to apply to the system, so I'll take care of that.

When I posted my reply above I noticed the Last Changed date, and it didn't make any sense to me why it might have changed on the DB-side to begin with, especially with the LC date being a year ago. I also have no explanation why it displayed on my end the way it did; it remains a mystery.

Since the DB and WIki match, all is good. Thanks for checking and replying.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Status
Not open for further replies.