OneVoice Network in Westchester County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagravebuff60

Radio/Emergency Services Buff
Premium Subscriber
Hi,

I recently Put/Programmed OneVoice Network in to my BCT15X, when i first programmed this in to my scanner i programmed in every site in all 60 countys, now i tested to see if every thing was programmed, and i noticed that when i went to a certain talk group (like School, or towing survives) on my scanner there would be no TGID on only SOME channels. I don't know what is going on. I will attach some pictures. (Pictures may be the flipped the wrong way, I don't know how to flip them back, Sorry)

Can someone also kindly give me a better explanation of how this trucked system works, i don't know much about it. i am only familiar with a trucked system that covers one county, i don't know much about systems that cover multiple county's.

Thanks
Nickthequick0

Attachments

jim202

Hi,

I recently Put/Programmed OneVoice Network in to my BCT15X, when i first programmed this in to my scanner i programmed in every site in all 60 countys, now i tested to see if every thing was programmed, and i noticed that when i went to a certain talk group (like School, or towing survives) on my scanner there would be no TGID on only SOME channels. I don't know what is going on. I will attach some pictures. (Pictures may be the flipped the wrong way, I don't know how to flip them back, Sorry)

Can someone also kindly give me a better explanation of how this trucked system works, i don't know much about it. i am only familiar with a trucked system that covers one county, i don't know much about systems that cover multiple county's.

Thanks
Nickthequick0
Not trying to be picky, but can you explain to me what a trucked system is?

seagravebuff60

Premium Subscriber
Thanks everyone for the responses.

I just need a little help deciding on something
I have researched digital Scanners. and i am between 2 different ones the BCD996XT to BCD996P2.
i have seen how these are different but i am still unclear if the XT version is capable of any Project 25 Systems. I know the BCD996P2 is but is the BCD996XT capable?

Thanks for all the help
Nickthequick0

GTR8000

NYS Database Guy
Database Admin
BCD996XT - P25 Phase I capable, no DMR
BCD996P2 - P25 Phase I and II capable, DMR capable with $60 upgrade

The P2 is the newer version of the XT, which added P25 Phase II and optional DMR.

seagravebuff60

Premium Subscriber
BCD996XT - P25 Phase I capable, no DMR
BCD996P2 - P25 Phase I and II capable, DMR capable with $60 upgrade

The P2 is the newer version of the XT, which added P25 Phase II and optional DMR.
Thanks for the reply. i was just confused a little, thanks for clearing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.