Online Feed - Grateful Listeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonk

Feed Provider
I always get a warm fuzzy from the online feed listeners. Here is the latest feedback from a grateful listener ...I guess he is going to get a Petition started to remove me from Radio Reference Permanently.

Snuggles1959 Wrote :

Feed Description: Lake County Fire and EMS, East Cuyahoga Fire and EMS
Problem: No Audio
Details: GEEZ KNOW NEITHER SITES WORK ARE U KIDDING ME OH WELL ITS REALLY
SERIOUSLY TIME TO GET RID OF THESE PERSON. IF I DO A PETITION DRIVE WILL THAT
WORK. THIS GUY IS A LOSER THERES LIKE OVER 40 PEOPLE THAT LISTEN AND HE CANT
KEEP IT RUNNING PLEASE LETS GET RID OF HIM

Thanks Snuggles - I will save you the time - feed will be removed Permanently ......

Jason

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
First of all, if we assume that 1959 is his year of birth, that makes him a 52 year old grown man who types like an 11 year old child. If he can't even take the time to type in proper English, why would you pay any attention at all to his *****ing and moaning? He is clearly a bitter malcontent. I just found a thread from him two years ago where he's complaining about the feed being offline. If he is so concerned about it, he should go buy a scanner so he can listen/stream for himself. The only loser is him. Keep doing what you do, and never let one jackass get the best of you. Taking your feed offline will only encourage the rest of the very small minority of losers that their bullying tactics actually work.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I guess some people don't understand the feed thing.

Jason - it is your feed, so feel free to do what you want, obviously. I would agree with the "Don't let the idiots get you down." sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.