Online Feeds Broadcastify/ Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed some of the feeds have been offline now for awhile , anyone know if they returning or are they toast like so many other Nova Scotia feeds ? Pictou, NS West Public Safety, Bibile Hill RCMP , seems all these are related to the rumor RCMP are no longer scanable.

Res21cue

Feed Provider
Pictou County is back online. I was out of town for a few days and my internet bumped. Its back now.

You can still hear RCMP in NS....but only until April 1st...then its lights out

hfxChris

Database Admin
Noticed some of the feeds have been offline now for awhile , anyone know if they returning or are they toast like so many other Nova Scotia feeds ? Pictou, NS West Public Safety, Bibile Hill RCMP , seems all these are related to the rumor RCMP are no longer scanable.

I don't think any of the NS area feed providers are active members here on the forums, unfortunately.

Res21cue

Feed Provider
I do Pictou County...

bcornish...I am not sure I understand your question. What happens when they are not scannable? ..... we will simply stop hearing them....they will be.... unscannable lol :)

VE1SMC

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D167 Safari/9537.53)

Queens County Fire Feed should be back on air within a couple of weeks. Having computer problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.