online phoenix police scanner feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty

I know, I am still finishing a few experiments with uhf antennas and need my 600 for the moment, but that day is approaching.

Getting good reception takes a specialized setup for those wondering, and this is why you won't find a good feed at this time. I have created a solution and the feed will be available in the near future, promise.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
I know, I am still finishing a few experiments with uhf antennas and need my 600 for the moment, but that day is approaching.

Getting good reception takes a specialized setup for those wondering, and this is why you won't find a good feed at this time. I have created a solution and the feed will be available in the near future, promise.

LOL no worries! I just thought I'd give you some good-natured ribbing.

-AZ

P.S. Is it up yet? How about now? :lol:

ICP963

Feed Provider
I was listening to the arizona feeds on http://www.scanarizona.us/index.php and I noticed there is no Phoenix Police feed. Does anyone know if there is a phoenix police online scanner feed anywhere? Thanks -Louie-
Check out the "Northern Maricopa and Southern Yavapai County Sheriff and Fire:" on the site. It is streaming Phoenix PD in it's scan list until a dedicated Phoenix PD stream is established.

Status
Not open for further replies.