Online SAFE-T Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I have setup an online feed of my 996 from SE SAFE-T along with some Conventional freq's. You need Butel's free client to listen and view text tags from the scanner. The client is free to download and operate. For anyone interested the info is:

DNS : sesafe-t.shacknet.nu

AUDIO 8100

DATA 8101

Some users you will hear are:

ISP D41
ISP D42
DNR
Ripley County
Dearborn County
Ohio County
Franklin County

It may be up and down at times so If it goes down just keep trying to reconnect unti I get it back up :)

K9GTJ

I just want to mention I listened to it most of the day and it was pretty good. I was kind of sad I had to go to a meeting as they were dispatching ISP to an unknown head on accident with people laying in the road according to people calling in to report it. I don't know how it turned out. (I pray for the best.)

I hope to get mine online in the next few weeks.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
No Problem, let me know of any issues..Also, It can get quite at times down around these parts, so sometimes it may be boring :) Once I get moved I'll have a better copy on more towers and the feed will be much more active. Shoud have at least 8 sites going once I get settled..Stay tuned!

schnit

Downloaded the proggie and have DNS/Audio and everything right but wont connect. Is feed down or am I doing something wrong?

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
schnit said:
Downloaded the proggie and have DNS/Audio and everything right but wont connect. Is feed down or am I doing something wrong?
it is down I cant connect either.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Im sorry, I had it down for a few hours this afternoon.. I was tapping it, Succesfully, thank goodness :) It's back and and shouldn't go down again..

schnit

Oh how freakin' sweet!!! My second computer is in my garage and I'm cleaning it today. Its very cool to listen to this on my day off while puttin' a few away working in the garage. Very very cool scanner freak, thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.