OnQ Walsh Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

TG: 1396

Heard conversations mentioning picking up comingle. Sounds like a recycling pick up company that may be in Brantford.

Andy_SDS100

TGID: 1408

I picked up transmissions on this tg ID of school buses in Norfolk County.

I heard that this week here in Woodstock. That's Langs Bus Line in Waterford. The last couple years they were using the same analog frequency as Woodstock, Norwich, Tillsonburg

Andy_SDS100

Recognized the voices and some the drivers names from when they were sharing the analog.
What is Voyago on?

jasoyeom

Recognized the voices and some the drivers names from when they were sharing the analog.
What is Voyago on?
Great listening! I'm not sure what Voyago is using but they go to the school I work at, so maybe I'll try a Close Call if I get a chance to be outside.

Did you update the database with your new information?

Andy_SDS100

Great listening! I'm not sure what Voyago is using but they go to the school I work at, so maybe I'll try a Close Call if I get a chance to be outside.

Did you update the database with your new information?
Ya, I seen its been uptated. Also with Voyago, formerly Voyageur, I picked up the analog frequency here in Woodstock. I know their dispatch is in London, all I hear is the driver.

Andy_SDS100

TG #1394 - Tillsonburg Tower - Possibly Taxi but I'm sure I've picked it up on other towers.
Thats Olde Tyme Taxi in Ingersoll, use to hear them on Oxford Communications, This winter im picking up a plow contractor on this system to they use to be on Oxford Communications to if its the same company im hearing D&D TG1368 Brant area they plow alot of businesses and schools, they got TG1369 to for Oxford area

jasoyeom

Thats Olde Tyme Taxi in Ingersoll, use to hear them on Oxford Communications, This winter I'm picking up a plow contractor on this system to they use to be on Oxford Communications to if its the same company I'm hearing D&D TG1368 Brant area they plow a lot of businesses and schools, they got TG1369 to for Oxford area

Have you submitted this to the database? It's not in there.

D&D is the name of the company? I've heard them on 1369.

#1396 Walsh Tower - Sounds like a recycling company based in Brantford.

jasoyeom

I've submitted it. Next time you find something you can submit by going to the OnQ database page and hit Submit then enter the information you have.

Andy_SDS100

I've submitted it. Next time you find something you can submit by going to the OnQ database page and hit Submit then enter the information you have.
Just to correct you, you put 1396, it's 1394, and do you have to be premium account to submit?

mciupa

Database Admin
I corrected Olde Tyme in the database. All members are encouraged to submit info, there are no restrictions.

gary123

To further mciupa' s comment. The database is created by everyone contributing. If you can't log or confirm new or existing users, sites or frequencies then try and help in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.