Onslow County Viper Holly Ridge Control Channels incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

murrayustud

KI4DCR
Premium Subscriber
Here's my issue, I monitor Viper via the Holly Ridge site in onslow county, thing is RR only lists one control channel, almost all other Viper sites have 2. I think that's why none of my radios or scanners receives this site even though I'm only 4 miles away. Is there any othere way to determine the other channel other than be near the site and scan the other listed channels? Btw, all other sites function as they should.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
And on that same note, Unitrunker offers that feature as well.

I lived in that area several years ago and I seem to remember several sites in that part of the state never getting updated in the database. Guess there aren't many RR users submitting info.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

I lived in that area several years ago and I seem to remember several sites in that part of the state never getting updated in the database. Guess there aren't many RR users submitting info.

Or for the SDR user DSD+

reconrider8

I've been using this trick for years now. in fact i run unitrunker 24-7 on my 3 local sites to me to help fine new tgids.

Status
Not open for further replies.