Ontario Canada North-West N0H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodyobrien

I was just wondering if there is anyone from Ontario Canada ?
OwenSound, Wiarton, Hepworth, Lionshead,
Anyone from the N0H Area?

I live on Cape Croker Rez.
Just north of Wiarton, Got Me a BCD536HP
and one of them BCT15X

just wanna see on what frequency's you may have or I can give in this "Neck of the woods"

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I was just wondering if there is anyone from Ontario Canada ?
OwenSound, Wiarton, Hepworth, Lionshead,
Anyone from the N0H Area?

I live on Cape Croker Rez.
Just north of Wiarton, Got Me a BCD536HP
and one of them BCT15X

just wanna see on what frequency's you may have or I can give in this "Neck of the woods"

My in laws owned a cottage in Ferndale. Since they sold it we haven't been up there alot.

Fleetnet for Dyers Bay, Whiarton and Owen Sound had activity. The MOH on London north had activity. If you are on Georgian Bay you might be able to scan some of Muskoka and Simcoe, Parry Sound as well as Grey County stuff.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Would Orillia be too far?

I dunno. Why don't you check out the frequencies for the area and throw them on and see where and what happens. I do remember 1x we were driving around Barrow Bay and I was able to monitor the Env Canada frequency for that area.

I vaguely remember that I was able to hear a few Fleetnet towers in whatever the northern zone is for Parry Sound and Muskoka. I was probably using a Bearcat 296 and a Diamond 77RSMA antenna in the car.

I was also able to occasionally monitor Michigan Noaa weather radio in Old Woman's River/Black Creek. And 1x in Tobermory I once was able to snag a Fleetnet tower on Manitulin. EMS were parched with either Elliot Lake or Sudbury and the ETA was 2 hours!!

I'm guessing that you will not have problems getting tjeWiarton tower and maybe Owen Sound, Dyers Bay and maybe one in Bruce County. You'll hear Grey County, South Bruce and the 6 Romeo units on the Peninsula. They are patched together IIANM.

Let me know how you make out. What kind of antenna are you using and I'm curious if the 6Romeo units police your home area. If so are they using 6 Romeo with 7's as their soft ID

Status
Not open for further replies.