Ontario Only Frequency Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

That would be me. :p

I'm Rexdale proud and have nothing to hide, so I will use my RadioReference user name. :)

I don't take notes, just Quick Save as I go, the monitoring took place from the Summer to Fall of 2017. I'll edit it later.

That works.. I saw you updated it. Thanks Mike.

Matt

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
That's a good idea.. I have a bunch of unknown frequencies that I haven't had any luck identifying yet either. I actually never played with Google Docs but I will see if I can figure a way to organize this so it looks decent.

Maybe heading something like this?

Frequency
City Heard in (If Unknown) or City (If Known)
Address (If Known)
System Type (Analog Conventional, LTR, Motorola, P25, DMR, NXDN, IDAS, etc)
PL/DPL (For Analog)
System ID (For DMR Con+/NDXN/IDAS)
Color Code (For DMR)
LCN (if there is one)
Other Info (Any other info not covered)

Any others should be added or one of these removed?

Matt

Google docs are easier and more convenient IMO than Microsoft Word and Excel and the like.

I promised a few people here a good list of radio ID's and such for fleet net and a few local radio systems here. I apologize for not sending the lists out. I've noticed a bunch of new radio id's for fleet bet in the last few years and I was able to load them into my home patrol1.

But both my wife's and my laptops became wafer bricks and I have no easy way to do anything along those lines. I have a data card full of stuff.

I'm also lazy as crap.

When we buy loptop(s) I will be more than happy to share the literally 10s of thousands of radio id's.

mbstone99

I have changed around the colour coding and added a separate colour for the confirmed frequencies that where on the list vs the non confirmed one.

I will be starting to add some Nexedge stuff from around here to the list as well as I get it.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.