OP25 config help (boatbod branch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studysession

Hi -
I feel like an idiot at the moment so please forgive my trivial questions.
1> When I originally set my up year and half ago - boatbod did my config file for me. I have tried to edit it since but anything I open and close the file with, the file no longer works and half to copy the one that he did for me back into its place for things to work.
I used nano and other Raspberry Pi text editors and this just keeps happening.
What do I do to fix this?

2> I am in Carroll County Maryland and it is configured for my country. I want to now add local township frequencies that are not the county. How do I do this? (assuming my issue above gets resolved.

Thanks

boatbod

Hi -
I feel like an idiot at the moment so please forgive my trivial questions.
1> When I originally set my up year and half ago - boatbod did my config file for me. I have tried to edit it since but anything I open and close the file with, the file no longer works and half to copy the one that he did for me back into its place for things to work.
I used nano and other Raspberry Pi text editors and this just keeps happening.
What do I do to fix this?

2> I am in Carroll County Maryland and it is configured for my country. I want to now add local township frequencies that are not the county. How do I do this? (assuming my issue above gets resolved.

Thanks
Two options... use the new cfgtrunk.py tool, or pm me and I'll try to straighten out your trunk.tsv.

studysession

Hi -
Sorry for the long time between reply's. As we all know life has been a bit off.

Today I downloaded your latest github version. I downloaded the latest copy of noobs and installed the full desktop. I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 B+.

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

sudo apt-get install gnuradio gnuradio-dev gr-osmosdr librtlsdr-dev libuhd-dev libhackrf-dev libitpp-dev libpcap-dev git doxygen

cd ~
git clone git://op25.osmocom.org/op25.git
cd op25
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ../
## I have a note back from when you helped me in 2018 to use the -j6 after make.
make -j6
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

At the moment - it doesn't matter if I use make or make -j6 it just aborts.

fatal error: ittp/comm/bch.h: No such file or directory

Tried capturing the screen using my phone but the forum says the pic is too big to upload.

Thanks for your help
Keith

a417

make -j(x) just forces make to use multiple processor cores/threads...your issue is that a linked file is not found. They are separate and distinct.

boatbod

Your notes above suggest you're actually using the osmocom version of op25, not mine.
git clone git://op25.osmocom.org/op25.git

For mine, do the following:-
Code:
cd ~
mv op25 op25.osmocom
git clone https://www.github.com/boatbod/op25
cd op25
./install.sh

Status
Not open for further replies.