OP25 install on Ubuntu 20.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhaab

I have gotten OP25 up and running on several RPI’s in the past. I went to do an install on a PC that is a fresh install of Ubuntu 20.04 and keep running into something that I must be overlooking. The OP25 install went fine and setup my config. When I attempt to run op25.sh, I keep getting Command not found. I made sure the file is executable in properties. Any ideas of what I may be overlooking? I am wondering if it’s permission issues but seems to have the proper permissions.

Thanks!

Jason

jhaab

Boatbod, Thanks for the quick reply. I tried that again and says No such File or Directory. I attached a few screenshots for reference. I am still learning Linux so probably something easy I am overlooking..

Attachments

• OP25-DIR.JPG
    OP25-DIR.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 22
  • Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 23

a417

U+0000
Very simple, you are attempting to change your directory into a shell file - based on that error message.

@boatbod's instructions are two separate lines, you should use the CD ~/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater/apps command to Change Directory into the apps folder, wait for your command prompt to indicate your new active directory, and then run ./op25.sh

Status
Not open for further replies.