OP25 Won't Run In VMWare In Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolfm636

I hear that. I just got into radio almost 2 yrs ago and started out with SDR from being in the computer field most of my life, it fit right in. Right away after seeing the P25 signal for the first time and decoding all the goodies that came with it, I decided to buy another dongle and since then have explored many pieces of software including SDR#, Unitrunker, SDRTrunk, OP25, some unfinished DMR decoding software and found some very interesting signals out in the air. I had no idea that there was so much going on out there even from this little town I live in where most of everything is a "Dead Zone". Id like to get into decoding my smart meter and piping my power usage directly to a touch screen RPI3 I bought to build a mobile radio/boombox(which just turned into a boombox and I turned the RPI into a touch screen wall smart whatever you call it). I might end up buying a HackRF device just to play with when they start coming down in price. You cant beat the deal these devices have because a hardware based SDR radio can run 700 on up for a state of the art machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.