Open Source Cross Platform ScannerClient for SDS200

I've written a cross platform scanner client that runs on Windows, Apple OSX, and Linux. It was built and tested to run against my SDS200, I have not tested it with any other scanner. ScannerClient currently provides audio, scanning status (much of what you see on the SDS200 screen but not everything), and some basic control features. It does NOT provide ANY programming features.
The source code and a detailed description can be found on github.com at GitHub - neilharvey94044/ScannerClient: Cross Platform Radio Scanner Client. A short demo video can be found at ScannerClient/ScannerClientDemo.mp4 at main · neilharvey94044/ScannerClient. Hit the "download" button to get the video from this link.
Build instructions are also provided at the link. I've released it under the GPL2+ license - so free. I have not provided pre-built releases, perhaps at some point in the future.

Keep in mind building it takes a fair amount of time, effort, and skilled patience.

It took about 3 months of work to create and still has lots of room to grow and mature.

I'm hoping some of you get as much enjoyment and value out of using it as I got building it. :)