Operation Gotham Shield: U.S. Gov't To "Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecps92

this link works better, altho the other one was funny
What is Operation Gotham Shield?

I think those links prove his point. They look like conspiracy sites saying a nuke blast simulation over NYC combined with a couple official sites about a routine exercise based on a simulated accident at a nuclear power plant. An "no" an accident at a nuclear power pant is nothing like a nuclear burst. Best to read is http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/20/op...nopes.com/2017/04/20/operation-gotham-shield/ / Yes, there would be interesting comes.

lucky43113

I think those links prove his point. They look like conspiracy sites saying a nuke blast simulation over NYC combined with a couple official sites about a routine exercise based on a simulated accident at a nuclear power plant. An "no" an accident at a nuclear power pant is nothing like a nuclear burst. Best to read is http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/20/op...nopes.com/2017/04/20/operation-gotham-shield/ / Yes, there would be interesting comes.

well all the disaters/ attacks have had drills planned for the day they occurred. Boston Bombing 9/11 sandy hook etc..

lucky43113

OK, you win. I have many friends that will never be the same from that day, and I was working the night of Watertown, but you know so much more.

Are you that dense? I never said no one got hurt false flag does not mean everyone is ok that would be a hoax not the same thing. A false flag means it just didnt happen the way or for the reasons we are lead to believe.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
I, and people very close to me were there that week, were you? I wasn't on during the day of the marathon, but I think I would have been aware of a training exercise, or a directive to tell people there was a training exercise going on. Whenever you have dogs working, there are the inevitable questions of "what's going on" and in the absence of a credible threat, the answer is "we're just running them through training exercises" because, in all reality, that's what it usually turns out to be. That statement and Urban Shield are two VERY different things, and you're saying they are the same.

You are trying to excuse the actions of someone that attempted to kill my partner in the back of an ambulance and say that their actions were done by the government under false pretenses to cause some effect that the government wanted. I know we'll never agree, so I'm going to drop this right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.