Operation Mountain Guardian Emergency Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz4769

What live feeds would cover this in Denver? If none of the current ones, can somebody in Denver put up a feed of this by chance? Seems like a great chance to listen in on something pretty interesting.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Great monitoring so far. Lots going on @ Park Meadows.

wiz4769

Ya Im a little disappointed with an activity like this its not getting more attention, this is the type of thing scanners are dying to listen to. I have bounced around several feeds and only heard like 2 times somebody say mark me out for operation mountain guardian till such and such times, otherwise nothing of the actual exercise. We need to get this going live

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
No live feeds for me. All the actions are taking place on TAC channels and per the TOS's for live audio feeds, these channels can't be fed.

wiz4769

Well there is the first I have heard , the Denver PD/FD are now doing an explosion at a school, car bomb...keep making sure they report exercise when they transmit. Pretty confusing as the regular stuff is also coming in, this feed is the first I have heard that 2 things can transmit at the same time and walk over each other. But its something on the exercise at least.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Very active live feeds all morning started on South Metro, Moved to Denver now Red and Blue SE very active on the West Metro feed for the explosions at Community College of Aurora.

Grey and Green 2 are even active don't hear either of those very often.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
20th & Chestnut command post in Denver all responders are not contaminated as well.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
CCA command reporting 26 additional pts mostly LEO's.

44th and Raritan also new "large explosion"

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.