• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

OPP Codes List: CNI Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

Hello again. I was just wondering if anyone on here knows where I can find the Codes List: CNI Codes for the OPP. I found them on here last year, but now I can't seem to find them. So if anyone on here can tell me where I can find them on this site (Radioreference.com), let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Coolguy

SCPD

Hello again. Actually I didn't find what I was looking for in that site. What I am looking for is the CNI Codes like: FLAG ALFA, FLAG CHARLIE, FLAG ECHO, ETC. And Offence CNI Codes like: Violence 302-345, Robbery 356-360, Break & Enter 371-375, ETC. So if anyone can find what I am talking about on this site, or if not on this site, another site. Let me know. I would appreciate it. Thanks. I will be waiting for any replies to this E-mail.

Coolguy

IdleMonitor

Actually not all those match up. 253 is not a coroners request.

This has been posted here in the past. It was a .bmp file. which I'm sure many have already downloaded. However I was waiting for someone else to post it.

I would post it but it's a 1 meg file zipped and is still too large to upload here.

However, the link I included is taken directly taken from the notepad that they use while running CNI's which includes the 10 codes and CNI Caution flags.

I notice a 700 isn't listed which is for driving, 403-426 is for theft etc...

MilBil said:
The other site I recommended has far more info regarding CNI codes in it than the RR site . That is why I recommended it .
Common sense would dictate that you want all the CNI codes would it not ?
http://www.geocities.com/mr_cni/index.html

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Here is the cheat sheet I use.... If you would like a bigger version of that file let me know and I can send it to you. Alternatively, I think this same file is in the files section at #ScanOnt.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.