OPP freqs for cochrane ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuBBerHeaD

i was wondering if anyone had the OPP settings for cochrane ont.i just got my digital scanner i put the ones on the site here but im hearing nothing at all,i programmed everything with my PC im sure i did it right,but maybe the OPP moved thier freqs?

thanks

mciupa

Hi RuBBerHeaD.

Which scanner have you purchased Uniden, RadioShack or GRE ?

In any case, you have to set up the scanner for VHF-Hi trunking. There is a custom freq. chart in the database above the tower sites.
Be sure you have 141.015 as a base freq.380 as an offset and 15 for your spacing.
Next, it is time to enter Site 31 Cochrane freq's.
If you put it into SEARCH , you should receive the OPP on 8560 ( IIRC)
Perhaps when you are scanning you are going through empty scanlists. If you haven't entered any talkgroups, it can't find anything for you.
See if Searching finds anything for you. :)

The OPP won't be "moving" any freq.'s for sometime. :wink:

mchart13

Hey Rubberhead why spend money on scanner, I thought sitting on Chimo's head would be good enough to keep track of OPP in Cochrane or sit on the Moose in SRF ;o)

Kidding aside do let us know you have issues

eastender

Cochrane opp frequency

RuBBerHeaD said:
i was wondering if anyone had the OPP settings for cochrane ont.i just got my digital scanner i put the ones on the site here but im hearing nothing at all,i programmed everything with my PC im sure i did it right,but maybe the OPP moved thier freqs?

thanks

I listen to all area OPP with my old realistic scanner. Program 410.862 into your scanner and try that. It works on one of my scanners and doesn't on the other, not sure why. I live in South Porcupine Ontario, I hear calls from almost all of Hwy 144 to Sudbury, as far as Hearst, and calls around Temiskaming Shores area some of the time.

Paul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.