OPP harvesting crops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

Marihuana that is, they have been quite busy yesterday and today with the helio and ground forces, no idea where they are. Better get your crops in fast or they will get them for you lol.

MB

Last edited:

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Yeah I have heard them out and about the past few days too (SIM11). Same as you, I have no clue where they are... I can only hear the helo side of the conversation. I was receiving them fairly decent around Mt. Brydges/Delaware area this morning with just a rubber ducky but it faded pretty good by the time I got to London.

moonbounce

They are in the Thorndale area, sounds like the have had a good yeild, should keep them in smoke until next year, lol.

mb

Last edited:

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
3 Yrs ago we went camping on the Bruce Pen and saw the army heli's and the OPP up in Grey and Bruce Co, searching out I guess grow ups.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Here's some pics of the Chopper they were using throughout Renfrew County a few weeks ago. Looks to be one that comes from the Ministry of Natural Resources.

Nice! That's a sporty lookin' little chopper. Be a fun way to spend the day, zipping around in something like that.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Yeah friends of mine live on one of the streets that's near the field where they landed to meet up with the ground crews and they took these pics. As a scanner "hobbiest" and "enthusiast" I of course knew exactly what was going on.

Nice! That's a sporty lookin' little chopper. Be a fun way to spend the day, zipping around in something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.