OPP Patrol Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I know there was a thread regarding this discussion. A member in the Ontario East area was asking if there is any rhyme and reason regarding the soft id's and where these soft Id's say about patrol areas.

Slowly but surely I have been listening and occasionally the dispatchers mention what zone the cars are in and I have been jotting them down, to add to the list.

I will eitther start a new wiki page or contribute them to the exsisting wiki page for this shortly.

If anyone else has been doing this you can either pm we and I can pm you with my lists.

E

VE3JSO

I know there was a thread regarding this discussion. A member in the Ontario East area was asking if there is any rhyme and reason regarding the soft id's and where these soft Id's say about patrol areas.

Slowly but surely I have been listening and occasionally the dispatchers mention what zone the cars are in and I have been jotting them down, to add to the list.

I will eitther start a new wiki page or contribute them to the exsisting wiki page for this shortly.

If anyone else has been doing this you can either pm we and I can pm you with my lists.

E

did you get what alpha 9xx is i think it might be E.R.T member not sure though

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
http://forums.radioreference.com/ontario/230960-opp-central-region.html

E

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Last 3 Digits of Soft-ID identifies unit

001 Detachment Commander
002 S/Sgt or Duty Sgt
003 Duty Sgt
004 Duty Sgt or regular Sgt
005 Court Officer
007 Media Officer
02X Traffic units
03X Traffic units
04X Ident unit
06X K9/Crime unit
07X Traffic units
08X Traffic units
09X Paid Duty/Special Detail
1XX Zone 1 units
2XX Zone 2 units
3XX Zone 3 units
4XX Zone 4 units
5XX Zone 5 units
6XX Zone 6 units
7XX First Nation units
8XX Marine units
9XX Emergency Response Team

yea i read that but someone also sent me a list aswell and not to sure if the ERT uses the soft id of 6 alpha08x or 6 alpha9xx or both

VE3JSO

don't mind me just a little confused on the list that i had and what was on the wiki thx for help

Status
Not open for further replies.