OPP Plane - GTA Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bat_Hawk

Premium Subscriber
Some great listening can be heard on clear days. They usually use Tac5 running off the Whibty tower Seems they like to favor the east end Durham Region , Courtice area. The plane is catching an average of 2 a minute or it seems like that. I have heard them up on the 404 and 400 also.

Jimm

mciupa

Database Admin
When the highway is wide open, they make lots of $$$ with people flying down the 115 to 401 West.

Bat_Hawk

Premium Subscriber
Wide Open and cruising

Yes, you are right, I have never heard them touch anyone under 130km. It is always nice when the vehicles not from Ontario get tagged at 150km+. The highest I have heard is 168km . At which they usually tap on a dangerous drive also.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I would like to have a cop come on here and tell my wife and daughter this, lol.

Bat_Hawk

Premium Subscriber
When they come home wining and crying about the few hundred dollars and the few points I believe 4 lost at 130km , but I could be wrong. You will know they have talked to an officer. Oh don't forget about that insurance renewal the next year. It will be like there were charged with dangerous drive, almost double and then some.

On an average there are 5 to 6 officers line up on one side then when the officers go after one and come to swing around the eye in the sky usually gets one or two for the return trip. Great listening when there on a roll.

frankh

When they come home wining and crying about the few hundred dollars and the few points I believe 4 lost at 130km , but I could be wrong. You will know they have talked to an officer. Oh don't forget about that insurance renewal the next year. It will be like there were charged with dangerous drive, almost double and then some.

On an average there are 5 to 6 officers line up on one side then when the officers go after one and come to swing around the eye in the sky usually gets one or two for the return trip. Great listening when there on a roll.

wow from the tone of your post its good that you don't need to use your hands much when listening to a scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.