Opp status message

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3JSO

I am not to sure if this been ask before i could not find anything about it but is there any way I could seer the opp status message?

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

animaljr43 said:
I am not to sure if this been ask before i could not find anything about it but is there any way I could seer the opp status message?

Yes. On Trunk 88 you can see the various status' of OPP units.

VE3JSO

ok i am trying to set up trunk 88 get the system up and now i am trying to get ops08 tg in when i type in 8320 i get invalid id what can i do to fix that?

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
Trunk88 is not just something you start up and away it goes, there is a good chunk of config involved. Also the status messages are nothing big, half the cops forget to use them most of the time.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I can send you my Fleetnet file for T88 if you like. That might get you up and running a little quicker.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Trunk88 is not just something you start up and away it goes, there is a good chunk of config involved. Also the status messages are nothing big, half the cops forget to use them most of the time.

Its very true, it probably is the most useless thing on the program, all the patches, all the new and old radio affiliating..., the only time its interesting is when someone accidently presses their emergency button.

jasoyeom

TRUNK88 will show the messages when they are defined in trunk88. If you look at the fleetnet information the status messages and types are posted there. OPP use them and sometimes Ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.