OPP talkgroup Quebec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stircrazy

Listening today and heard the london comms radio check all the Quebec units. I tried to figure out what part of southwest ontario they are and its not listed in the list there. I thought it was for the torch run but Charlie units are covering that one on tac 1. Any guesses? P.S. My lcd screen isnt working so finding the talkgroup id might take me a few more minutes. If anyone knows where to get a lcd for a Pro-96 drop me a line too.. thanks

mciupa

Database Admin
Did you notice the tower?
I think it was on Fonthill on the 6C Haldimand t/g when I heard it.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Listening today and heard the london comms radio check all the Quebec units. I tried to figure out what part of southwest ontario they are and its not listed in the list there. I thought it was for the torch run but Charlie units are covering that one on tac 1. Any guesses? P.S. My lcd screen isnt working so finding the talkgroup id might take me a few more minutes. If anyone knows where to get a lcd for a Pro-96 drop me a line too.. thanks

Quebec units are the prefix for the first nations community police around Haldimand Co (notice how I said not in Haldimand County).
If you ever have the chance to monitor T/G8288 you will hear them along with Haldimand CO 6 Charlie units.
The torch went thru Niagara region on its way to Brantford passing thru IR40.

Status
Not open for further replies.