OPP Time Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesyxvii

Premium Subscriber
I've heard the OPP refer to their "Time Team" on a few occasions, when there's a particularly bad 10-50 and it looks like there may be a 10-45 involved. What is this "Time Team" and what do they do? What call signs and talk groups do they use? Anyone know?

Rob

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
It's not a Time Team it is called TTCI Technical Traffic Collision Investigators

And they are called for accidents which have serious injuries or deaths as a result.

Keganm

Premium Subscriber
Some times they are referred to as the "time team", I'm not sure why. They are members of the Technical Traffic Collision Investigation Unit. They get dispatched to accidents involving serious and/or life threatening injuries or fatalities. Usually 3 or 4 of them are dispatched to a scene. These officers are on the road just as any other officer is. They come from all different detachments. They usually run with "tango 0**" call signs (example Tango 026).

VE3JSO

I've heard the OPP refer to their "Time Team" on a few occasions, when there's a particularly bad 10-50 and it looks like there may be a 10-45 involved. What is this "Time Team" and what do they do? What call signs and talk groups do they use? Anyone know?

Rob

the talkgroup they use i think may be enc if not they may use the county talkgroup like for example if they are in lambton they will use ops 08 or use cell phones

Status
Not open for further replies.