Opp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hadn't seen their Wanted Persons listings before... That's pretty cool. I like their website, there is a lot of good & interesting info on there.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Too bad there are no patrol areas mapped out

moonbounce

Hadn't seen their Wanted Persons listings before... That's pretty cool. I like their website, there is a lot of good & interesting info on there.

Okay so I was thinking of a new career like "Bounty Hunter" or maybe "People Finder" lol. Finder's fee is quite impressive. All the info you need is there:).

Moonbounce

randyf

still trying to figure this all out
i kind of miss the crime alerts site to get media releases and road closings , with this site closed now is anyone aware how media gets updates from opp

VE3JSO

i kind of miss the crime alerts site to get media releases and road closings , with this site closed now is anyone aware how media gets updates from opp

think the media relations officer sends them a fax or calls them or the media have dedicated radio

pathalogical

Okay so I was thinking of a new career like "Bounty Hunter" or maybe "People Finder" lol. Finder's fee is quite impressive. All the info you need is there:).

Moonbounce

If you change careers, you'll need a name that reflects Canada. For example "Beaver, the Bounty Hunter", or "Inukshuk, the Bounty Hunter". Dog is already taken, eh ! hmmm....this could make for reality show.

moonbounce

If you change careers, you'll need a name that reflects Canada. For example "Beaver, the Bounty Hunter", or "Inukshuk, the Bounty Hunter". Dog is already taken, eh ! hmmm....this could make for reality show.

Too funny, I needed a laugh, tks.
MB

Status
Not open for further replies.