Orange county access vhf

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckcellphone

Premium Subscriber
Heard 2 calls yesterday for brush fires. One in Silverado Canyon and the other in Mission Viejo. During both incidents one of the fire personnel came up on 5 bravo stating they were having trouble with their radios on the oc access vhf frequency. After the Silverado canyon incident the dispatcher tried to check the vhf but it didn't work.

I did listen for a bit after and did hear the repeater id.
c1e1e4553a99b04f69083409c0495279.jpg
40ab8127dcc1d2edfba2c8c4203b328e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

allend

Premium Subscriber
Figures. OC Access and OC Fire always have VHF radio issues from time to time and then The County of Orange wants to implement more Encryption. HAHA

They can't even get their single VHF repeater to function properly. County Government for you.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Lots of radio checks this morning. Sounds like they are working on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

redneckcellphone

Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing a rescue right now on it. Must have fixed it.

Edit: whoops sounds like they are at blackstar canyon andhaving issues with the system. Just said the repeater was patched with 4 November and they switched over.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

XLC_Comm442

Figures. OC Access and OC Fire always have VHF radio issues from time to time and then The County of Orange wants to implement more Encryption. HAHA

They can't even get their single VHF repeater to function properly. County Government for you.

As of right now, fire has elected to stay in the clear. We will see what happens when they switch over to the new system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.