Orange County Fire Ground A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.

trauma74

Recently, Crudele Communications put up a link on the Cronomer Hill site, that will rebroadcast Orange County Fire grounds A & B on 452.750 192.8. Apparently, there is an issue with SCADA being transmitted by an unlicensed user on the FG A frequency. These transmissions are interfering with reception of FG A at the receiver site. FG B is being received at the site with no issues and it's being rebroadcast without any issues.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
That was Al's old channel 4 up on Snake Hill with Cornwall and New Windsor EMS Repeaters. I think New Windsor Fire is up there too now moved from Cronomer Hill. It was a shared tone panel and licensed under WQCT446.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DaveNF2G

I bet you'll find the "unlicensed" user to be some water bureau or other local government entity that was not told and did not realize that the RF link required a license.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Input to Fireground A must be off. Listening to Cornwall right now and nothing is coming over that link. Also has anyone confirmed 453.9125 DPL 464 for Cornwall because I only hear them on FG A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.