Orange County New X2-TDMA system

Status
Not open for further replies.

exportdawg

I see that a few talk groups were added (S-1, S-2 for the Sheriffs Office) I am unable to pick up any communication using my GRE800, but getting great signal strength. Has anyone had any luck picking up anything on these TG's? Wonder if these are already encrypted?

james32746

Premium Subscriber
No they are not encrypted and yes they are monitorable. It is still in the testing phase and communications only happen sporadically and are not constant except for the radio shop which is mostly encrypted. Also, only Phase 1 transmissions have been heard and no TDMA transmissions have been nnoted or heard.

exportdawg

No they are not encrypted and yes they are monitorable. It is still in the testing phase and communications only happen sporadically and are not constant except for the radio shop which is mostly encrypted. Also, only Phase 1 transmissions have been heard and no TDMA transmissions have been nnoted or heard.

That explains it then, When I had it selected, I only listened for about 10 Mins. I heard the SO traffic on my other Scanner but nothing on the new system. Thanks for the info!

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
dose any one have a resent file for orange county & Orlando City in freescan or BC tool format they would be willing to share ?

fdnybuff18

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have available the "Band Plan" info on this System from Trunker? Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.