Orange County P25 Metro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone knows what's going on here?

For at least the past week, been hearing sporadic traffic, sounds like EMS.

What's strange to me is that these channels are usually reserved/used for patches between agencies not on Orange County's P25 TRS and not used for this long.

KO4IPV

Does anyone knows what's going on here?

For at least the past week, been hearing sporadic traffic, sounds like EMS.

What's strange to me is that these channels are usually reserved/used for patches between agencies not on Orange County's P25 TRS and not used for this long.
Sporadic traffic, you mean just talk traffic or vehicles making noise in traffic? If your talking about sporadic talk traffic (EMS) I have heard it also, people just talking to one another about things not related to a emergency

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Sporadic traffic as in infrequent and when it does come on, it seemed to be EMS related. What caught my attention, as I have Orange County's Mutual Aid in my scanlist, this is not normal traffic, for this long. Sounds like a patch, but, not sure of what and certainly, not for this long.

As of to date, 7/31/20, is no longer heard, I was curious to see if someone else local, was hearing it in real time and might tell me, what was going on and who was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.