Orange County P25 system active

Status
Not open for further replies.

james32746

Premium Subscriber
Orange County has activated a new P25 system with a system ID of 46C and site 1 (County Simulcast), this appears what OCSO is going to in the next few months as I heard only encrypted talk on 1537 and one other TG except once when I heard something in the clear on TG 4091.

Control channel lineup is the same as the current system. This new system also utilizes SmartX site converters as well.

Also this system appears to be a Phase II or X2 system according to the trunking tables on PRO96COM, although all transmissions so far have been in FDMA mode.

james32746

Premium Subscriber
Orange County has activated a new P25 system with a system ID of 46C and site 1 (County Simulcast), this appears what OCSO is going to in the next few months as I heard only encrypted talk on 1537 and one other TG except once when I heard something in the clear on TG 4091.

Control channel lineup is the same as the current system. This new system also utilizes SmartX site converters as well.

Also this system appears to be a Phase II or X2 system according to the trunking tables on PRO96COM, although all transmissions so far have been in FDMA mode.

Talkgroups Noted:

21 - unknown (clear)
1537 - Radio Tests (mostly encrypted)
4091 - Radio Tests (clear)

Status
Not open for further replies.