Orange County Streaming Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

deboe

It's been a long time coming, but I found a better location to host a server and a couple SDRs.
So as of this week the North Cell is now monitored. It's on the edge of reception so there is more static than I like, going to put a new new antenna in that spot this weekend, maybe that will help pull it in better.

The web site still has a lot of work, and just have not had time. But one of these days.

Next phase is getting the VHF monitoring going I am hopping this new site has better reception than the site I monitor the countywide system from.

Deboe

AuToGrApHzZz

Premium Subscriber
It's been a long time coming, but I found a better location to host a server and a couple SDRs.
So as of this week the North Cell is now monitored. It's on the edge of reception so there is more static than I like, going to put a new new antenna in that spot this weekend, maybe that will help pull it in better.

The web site still has a lot of work, and just have not had time. But one of these days.

Next phase is getting the VHF monitoring going I am hopping this new site has better reception than the site I monitor the countywide system from.

Deboe

Just wanted to say we appreciate all the work you put in on the website. The North Cell is a great addition!

Keep it up!

PS: It'd be reaally cooool if we could maybe download transmissions in a .mp3 someday =D

deboe

Thanks Autographzzz's.

Perfect timing, i'm sitting here in a Starbucks for some quiet time working on the site. Nothing cool just back-end cleanup.. But I'm sitting here thinking, why an I doing this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.